Monday, August 6, 2012

Thrifting at Nana's and Chubby Bee Nails


Check out these ha;f-hazard chubby bumblebee nails.
Cute, aren't they. I need to take the time to mask them off but, I sort of like them all, free hand.

Sally Hansen Insta-Dry 250 Lightening
Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine 424A Black Creme
Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine 401A Transparent

Typing in the name of these colors, I had the thought, I'd like to do some basic nails with a lightning bolt accent nail, soon. Maybe tomorrow. 


I LOVE Matt Pond PA, and Last Night, is a GREAT album. I love ever song on it. Today, the house was pretty quiet and I took advantage of it by playing this record. 



 I got these two cups yesterday, from my Nana...
I love the simple, plastic, brown, awesome that they are.

The bottoms say PROLON Dinnerware 7930
I plan on doing some google-searching in a bit to see how old they are. I don't suspect they are, but, it's still fun, the hunt.





I also went home with these sweet old keys. I love the detail on them.

"Thrifting" at Nana's is the best. Plus, I get the bonus of spending time with someone I love.

1 comment:

  1. I think we have the same music tastes when it comes to bands like Matt Pond and Eels.. I love them so.

    ReplyDelete