Saturday, August 4, 2012

Thrifting Adventure, One


So, I went on a THRIFTING ADVENTURE today with my Sister, Parents and Brother. I even made a friend... Handsome, isn't he...

I thought I'd share some of the things I found today.

Bottlecaps, 10 for $1. I love Bottlecaps. Pretty much any cute, tiny, virtually valueless item that was used in everday life, I will swoon over and want. 
 I love Crates of all kinds. I didn't buy these, but I loved them, very much. I'm not even a soda drinker, I suppose it's the typography that gets me.
1. It's Purple
2. It's a Sweater
3. It has 3 front pockets.
...Obviously, this came home with me.


Records are the thing I adore above everything else when it comes to thrifting, but, since I plan on sharing my record collection with you later, I'll just say these were great :) The covers were a little rough (which I don't ever mind) but the vinyl was flawless.
CANNOT wait to play the Chipmunk Punk for my Tiny Humans!


Found this sweet, olive green tea cup for 25 cents!

 Three BRAND NEW pairs of knee high socks for Lydia to wear to school this year. She will love them. One pair is actually a fish! Those purple are my favorites!

This is my desk. For those of you that don't know, I absolutely love my desk, But the point of this shot is that this is the new, mint-green organizer I got for my cards and such. so sweet. I'll take a better picture soon!

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of what I found!
Now, I'm going to go eat some Batman Cupcakes!



No comments:

Post a Comment