Sunday, August 19, 2012

Pot Pie Cupcakes

 We've been lucky enough to have a bit of a Mini-Autumn here, lately. It's been wonderful and Fall means cozy food, music, drinks and crafts.

I decided I wanted to make cupcake style pot pies and found this recipe.

I decided that since we didn't have ALL the stuff, I'd use it as a springboard and wing it.
 I used Cream of Mushroom soup instead since my Sissy is a vegetarian, and canned veggies (corn, potatoes and peas) in place of the frozen ones.
I also chose to go the route of Bisquick biscuit mix instead of canned biscuits.

They turned out AWESOME!



File This Under: Baking

4 comments:

  1. These sound delicious! I am definitely going to give these a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks sooo yummy! I love pot pies and this would be a great way to make them to save for a rainy day that I don't feel like cooking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that looks pretty darn yummy! I'm going to have to give this a try.

    ReplyDelete