Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Look What Came in the Post! #2

I mentioned in my last "Look What Came in the Post" Post that I am a closet goth. This is at least in that vein. I love sweet, little cameos anyway, but that it's a skeleton profile meant I had to have it.
It wasn't even a huge splurge.
I love Etsy for that!
 I usually only buy large rings but this is one of two daintier ones I recently purchased.
(I'm still waiting on the tiny bluebird ring to arrive)
I actually found this in the "Classy and Fabulous" Shop ForeverFierce, on Etsy.
 Here's the Listing, You just specify the color combo you want, and at $6.00 I can justify buying them for my 2 girls to wear!

File Under: Look What Came in the Post, Things I Bought on Etsy

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! Don't you just love finding cute stuff that's so very affordable too? :D Gotta love Etsy.

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap!!!! Beyond amazing! I had this thing for cameos in high school and now I have one for sugar skulls. I need this!!! I am going to pin this ans share it with a friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I like it a lot. It's really sweet :) I'm glad you liked it, I hope your friend does too!!

      Delete