Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm Proud of My Size, Link Up #2

Hello Friends, and Visitors from The Nearsighted Owl.
I'm not going to lie. I had a relapse.
I nearly didn't post any photos this week.
I saw this full length shot and was like...
"Ugh."

A literal, "Ugh".

I like my hair.
I like my Mickey Sweatshirt with the awesome pockets.
I even like my makeup and cut-off shorts.
 I like my shoes with the holes in the side panel.
I like being a total slouch sometimes.

I guess sometimes, I project onto my self esteem the fact that I am being lazy when I get dressed.
Do you do that? My problem with the full body shot isn't my body, it's that I am being a slob.

It's worse in life. Trust me.
So, I posted them.
Because this is me. Messy, happy, curly haired, busy, slob, weekending, me.
I'm a size 11 and I love my Mickey Shirt.
and
I AM PROUD OF MY SIZE
...and all the things that make me, ME

The weirdest part is I have gotten hit on more in this outfit than any other. People LOVE this shirt. And I have kissed a sincerely lovely man in the sweatshirt. So there's that.

It's all about confidence. My dear friend always says "With those eyes and confidence the world will love you!"
Wanna Read MORE or LINK UP?
YOU CAN!

Right HERE



File this Under: I'm Growing Up, I'm Proud of My Size

4 comments:

  1. I think you are beautiful and I have always been a tad (okay, more than a tad) jealous of your thick, curly, dark hair. Plus, you should be proud that you're comfortable in your skin. That's not an easy accomplishment - especially with today's standards.

    And it is so true what they say about confidence. So you got this. As always. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenn, You are so sweet.

      It took a lot of work to learn to like me, as I am. In fact, I'm still working at it. :)

      You know, I think you are a complete stunner! You should think about joining this link up, It's really uplifting!!

      Delete
  2. you are spectacularly beautiful. fact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are beyond kind. thank you. I feel exactly the same about you. Your blog and smile make me smile!

      Delete