Friday, August 10, 2012

Look What Came in the Post!

 I am a closet Goth.
Wednesday Addams was my hero, growing up. I adored her. Her style, her mono-tone demeanor. Her adorable with and ever-so-dark self.

I still do.

This is one of my favorite artists renderings of Tuesday and Wednesday Addams.

So when I found this set of 3 blank note cards on Etsy, I had to have them. HAD TO!
And look at them, I'm sure you agree.

 Her name is Mab Graves and I am OBSESSED with her Etsy Shop.
Visit it HERE
or visit her on FACEBOOK
 These are some of the extra goodies, 2 business cards that make the sweetest little art for my desk and a poodle sticker that I am in love with! 

I can't wait to buy more!!

File Under: Look What Came in the Post, Things I Bought on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Ahh, I love these! Viva snail mail ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O Erin! I know! I love having pen pals and ordering things online and any way to get a special something in my mail box

      Delete