Thursday, August 2, 2012

And This is What I Want for this Blog

Up till this point, my blog has been almost half-hazard posting and little fluidity. I apologize. But, I figured, While no one was reading it, I would transfer some things I've written to this spot and just get a feel for blogging again. However... Starting tomorrow I have a whole lot of things I want to see happen here. Certain weekly, or monthly, or just regular posts and categories.

1. The Way Things Are and Why it's Okay.
This will be a weekly recap and some special focus on the good things that happened, or just things in general I'm thankful for. I think it's important to be realistic but positive thinking is crucial to staying happy.

2. Recipes.
In a section that I haven't decided on a name for I'll be sharing a recipe or two every month. It will probably be mostly baked goods, since, that's my favorite thing to make.

3. Treasure Hunters.
A bi-weekly or monthly set of posts devoted to all the things I find at Thrift Stores. This will be my favorite.

4. Record Collection.
I have a great collection of classic records and new music on vinyl. I'll be sharing those regularly and with the photo of the record I'll be sharing all the reasons why I own and love it and how it came into my possession. Music is precious to me. You'll get an earful every time.

5. Etsy Inventory.
My sister and I are putting together an Etsy Shop and I'm sort of obsessed with it being a perfect place to showcase her art, my art, photography, vintage treasures, and her crocheted masterpieces. So, as I find things to put back for the shop I'll be sharing my joy with you.

That's all for now... but I'm excited to get that going. And the structure will be good for me. :)

...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment